Flight simulation training devices (FSTD)
- For the purpose of determining and maintaining technical performance level of Flight Simulation Training Devices, FSTD operators have to hold FSTD certificate in accordance with Albanian Minister Order no.250/2014 transposing Commission Regulation (EU) 1178/2011 (Aircrew regulation), as amended.
- There are four types of FSTD:
- Full Flight Simulator (FFS)
- Flight Training Device (FTD)
- Flight and Navigation Procedures Trainer (FNPT)
- Basic Instrument Training Device (BITD).
- For the purpose of implementing Part – FCL licence approved training programmes, examinations and assessments for aircraft and helicopter pilots, FSTD user has to hold prior approval for the use of a particular qualified FSTD.