Non-Scheduled Commercial Flights
- Prior permission is not required for non-scheduled flights by aircraft registered in countries, which are parties to the Chicago Convention (Contracting States) overflying Albania or making stops for non-traffic purposes. Prior permission is, however, required for such flights by aircraft registered in countries, which are not parties to the Chicago Convention.
- Applications should include the following information:
- Name and address of operator;
- Type and call sign of aircraft, nationality and registration marks;
- Route of flight;
- Aerodrome of departure and arrival, estimated time of departure and arrival;
- Date of flight and estimated time over entry/exit points of Tirana FIR.